A leader, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit of forging new ways to solve the changing problems of the business world? A skilled Salesforce enthusiast with expertise in Sales and Community Cloud and inspired by the power of the Salesforce platform?
We are looking for a Technology Lead with 5-10 years of experience in a technical leadership role and expertise in Salesforce development, to lead our Salesforce technology team in The Hague. In this position, you will oversee our overall technology developments and -strategy and become an integral part of Unknown Group’s leadership team, where you will advise on strategic decisions.
We need a full-stack hands-on Salesforce enthusiast who will use his/her passion to strategize on new developments on the platform, identify new tools and techniques and implement system improvements. This includes developing a funnel management solution for strategic investments, setting up a database structure for our global network of 3000+ experts and creating API connections and configurations between various systems used within the company (such as Gribbio – one of our portfolio companies). The projects you will lead are both focused on internal developments as well as external propositions towards our clients.
- Strategize on and lead new developments on the Salesforce platform;
- Lead and manage the technology team;
- Configure/build new and enhanced functionalities in the Salesforce.com platform using declarative and/or programmatic solutions;
- Actively participate/lead walk-throughs/demos and reviews with the team (as needed);
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards;
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues/defects.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience, declarative customization and a strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices;
- Advanced experience with APEX, VisualForce, Process Automation, Triggers, Data Modeling and Management, API development, Salesforce security models, and External Service Integration;
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the Unknown;
- Ability to develop new concepts and bring them from 0 to 100, including building and developing a team to realize this;
- A proactive and interesting approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself, processes and the people around you;
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and be flexible in your approach to achieve this;
- A global mindset, comfortable in working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world;
- Strong communication (in English) and strategic thinking skills.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Superbadge)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Superbadge)
We will offer you
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and as we are surrounded by cool startups with amazing technologies every day. You will be mostly working from our office in the Hague.
We are more than a team. Join our family.