Senior Corporate Innovator
Passionate about open innovation to make a lasting impact, while working with big brands such as L’Oréal, DSM, or Deutsche Bahn? Experienced in corporate innovation, corporate strategy, M&A, or something similar and are looking for new challenges? Confident in taking the lead in an entrepreneurial and dynamic team?
Unknown Group is looking for a senior corporate innovator that has previous experience within the corporate innovation industry to lead our corporate open innovation initiatives. In this position, you will be a key aspect in guiding our clients in the design, and execution of collaborations with external partners and become an integral part of Unknown Group’s leadership team
- Be responsible for account management and relationship building with leading brands;
- Guide our clients in the design, program management, and execution of collaborations with external partners such as startups.
- Be a sparring partner for innovation leaders within a diverse group of industries to identify needs and opportunities;
- Connect with corporates and startups from all over the world, build relationships and network;
- Work together with colleagues from different departments (sales, technology scouting, marketing etc) and guide them towards a successful end result ;
- Bring your expertise to the different teams and optimize our services and delivery towards our corporate client;
- Work together closely with the leadership team within the company and advice on strategic decisions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown;
- Past experience within the corporate innovation industry/corporate-startup collaboration (5+ years);
- Commercial mindset and a go-getter attitude, always putting the client first;
- Ability to develop new concepts and bring them from 0 to 100, including building and developing a team to realize this;
- Ability to guide conversations and/or sessions towards a conclusion.
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself, processes and the people around you;
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and be flexible in your approach to achieve this;
- A global mindset, comfortable in working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world;
- Strong communication (in English) and strategic thinking skills.
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to develop and grow your skills and personal ambitions on the job. You will mostly be working from our office in The Hague, if not at our clients offices.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world