speak the corporate language, and want to work in a dynamic, international environment with responsibility from day 1? Can you translate open discussions into clear client proposals and are you ready to work with our sales team in landing deals with international corporations and governments?
- Work in a young and dynamic sales team and help land our next international client
- Support our management team in writing business proposals and learn along the way
- Finalize deals and contracts with multinationals across the globe
- Assist in creating sales and marketing strategies and implement them with the team
- Discover the sales mentality in various different countries
- Analyze and further improve our own sales process
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown
- Past experience with sales is preferred
- Strong communication skills in business English; both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Dutch, written and verbal, is a positive
- Conceptual thinker
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in the approach to achieve this.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks according to business needs
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes with people around you
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to develop your role as an intern within the company. Our HQ is located in Rotterdam, in the most innovative area of Rotterdam, the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship Campus.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.