DO YOU HAVE
a technical background and are looking for an entrepreneurial experience? Do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment with responsibility from day 1? This is your opportunity to connect with founders from all over the world and match them with the right corporate clients and investor to make an impact. Have conversations with true innovators, working on the edge of technology and support them in their journey to success. Speak to founders from South Korea to Nigeria, and match them to opportunities at big brands such as ASML, Givaudan, Van Oord or DSM.
work on our open innovation projects for corporate clients, government, and NGO’s and match them to the best startups based on their needs. You will:
- Work in a project team and get responsibility over your own pool of startups
- Conduct market research on the specific trends and upcoming technologies in the industries we are active in: Energy and mobility, Clean tech, High tech, Biotech, Robotics, AI and more.
- Asses and analyse the match between startups and the client by applying your industry knowledge to different business cases
- Have conversations with founders from all over the world to determine their fit to an innovation thesis and support them in their growth by connecting them to the right opportunities
- Have the opportunity to grow in your responsibilities and manage projects for our corporate clients
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer interested in cutting edge technologies and innovations
- Candidates with a technical background looking to apply it in a business minded context
- Creative skills to think outside of the box for potential startup solutions
- Strong communication skills in English; both written and verbal
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in approach to achieve this
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. Our HQ is located in Rotterdam, in the most innovative area of Rotterdam, the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship Campus.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.