ImpactFest Event Management
Passionate about Impact entrepreneurship? Do you like managing large scale events? Looking for an internship?
This year, for the 5th time the biggest Impact meetup of Europe is happening in The Hague. Over 1500 impact makers will join to start the conversation by “doing good by doing business”. Are you the one that will make this event bigger, better and more valuable for our guests? Join the ImpactFest team!
- Be full part of the organizing team ImpactFest
- Design the program and the visitor experience
- Manage the speakers and content of the program
- Design the venue, and be in contact with suppliers
- Contact with partners and sponsors
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks according to business needs
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Not afraid to pick up the phone when needed
- Ready to quickly develop yourself in the event management field
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes with people around you
- Interns who are eager to learn during the internship
AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to develop your role as an intern within the company. Our HQ is located in The Hague.
We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.