Passionate about open innovation to make a lasting impact, while working with big brands such as L’Oréal, DSM, or Deutsche Bahn? Experienced in designing and executing experiments to help clients validate and build business propositions as part of their innovation strategy? Confident in taking the lead on major projects and looking for a new challenge?
We are Unknown. A group of explorers with the same ambition: to unlock the potential of those who like to shape the world. We have a global organization with people all around the world and a team at our HQ in The Hague. Our mission is to back impactful ventures on team, traction and cash to scale them out the unknown. We realize this together with our network of corporate and Government partners, which we advise and support on collaborations with startups.
work on our open innovation projects for corporate clients, government, and NGO’s and support them in designing and executing innovation strategies as well as guiding them in collaborations with startups.
• Guide our clients in the process of validating new propositions to enable fast decision -making on innovation strategies, using methodologies from lean startup, design thinking and agile
• Design experiments and guide workshops related to client validations, MVPs, pivots and new business models
• Be a sparring partner for innovation leaders within a diverse group of industries to identify needs and opportunities
• Connect with corporates and startups from all over the world, build relationships and network
• Work together in a diverse team within our corporate venturing department with responsibility from day 1 and opportunities to grow quickly
We are looking for:
• Strong track record
• Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown
• Past experience within the corporate innovation industry/corporate-startup collaboration
• Ability to validate business ideas and design experiments to enable fast decisionmaking in corporate environments
• Ability to guide conversations, brainstorm sessions and workshops in a natural and interactive way. Preferably with previous experience in program management, facilitating, service design etc.
• A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself, processes and the people around you
• A global mindset, comfortable in working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
• Strong communication (in Dutch and English) and strategic thinking skills
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.