Do you want to work at a fast-growing company and take user experience to the highest level? Then we have a challenging full-time internship for you! We are looking for a driven designer with a lot of ambition.
The designer creates beautiful, functional, responsive multimedia designs and creative concepts including:
- Create wireframes, site maps, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Continually learn the craft and keep up to date with the latest design trends
- Be involved in the design of brand identities, websites, and apps
- Ability to understand what is important to the client and know how to process feedback
- Work with WordPress Platform developers to implement approved concepts
Key skills and experience
In terms of experience, this is what we expect from you;
- Your portfolio shows the ability to design usable and beautiful e-commerce & brochureware websites
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and the ability to justify your design decisions
- You are able to work independently as well as in partnership with the team
- You have an understanding that a solution has to work, not just look great
- You are able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- You are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other visual design programmes and tools
- You are passionate about learning new skills, new technologies, and furthering your own knowledge
- Ideally, you have knowledge of frontend HTML and CSS
- Ideally, you have experience of working with WordPress
- Ideally, you have experience with responsive web design
Website development, customer UX, creative and innovative promotional campaigns, digital marketing.
About Unknown Group
Unknown is a global innovation agency. We unlock future business potential by internal and external venturing. We work with large organizations as their open innovation partner. We design lasting innovation formulas that combine the potential of their internal workforces and the external environment. By tapping into our global network we attract and select the best teams and technologies to make the innovation formula work. Our end-game is scaling ventures together with our partners by sharing both risk and reward, creating lasting innovation output.
Part of Unknown Group are the Get in the Ring Foundation, Global School for Entrepreneurship and Gribbio.