Internship: Corporate Venturing
Corporate Venturing intern
Last year master (preferred) or bachelor
Passionate about open innovation to make a lasting impact, while working with big brands such as L’Oréal, DSM, or Deutsche Bahn and world-class startups? Are you looking for a new challenge with opportunities to grow quickly in your role?
We are Unknown. A group of explorers with the same ambition: to unlock the potential of those who like to shape the world. We have a global organization with people all around the world and a team at our HQ in The Hague.
Our mission is to back impactful ventures on team, traction and cash to scale them out the unknown. We realize this together with our network of corporate and government partners, which we advise and support on collaborations with startups.
work on our open innovation projects for corporate clients, government, and NGO’s and support them in designing and executing collaborations with world-class startups. You will get experience in a vast amount of industries and technologies and learn the corporate and startup language. Task descriptions can include but are definitely not limited to:
- Design open innovation programmes for corporates to accelerate corporate-startup collaborations on high impact projects.
- Conduct market research on specific trends and upcoming technologies in a variety of industries.
- Talk to a big network of partners, corporates, ecosystem leaders and startups from all over the world.
- Have the opportunity to grow in your responsibilities and manage projects for our corporate clients.
We are looking for:
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovation and startups; be a true explorer into the unknown
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English; both written and verbal
- Strong powerpoint skills to best convey our advice towards our clients
- Creative skills to think outside of the box to identify and unlock valuable opportunities
- A global mindset, comfortable working with colleagues of diverse nationalities, business cultures and backgrounds, based across the world
- An ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines, and to be flexible in approach to achieve this.
- A proactive and interested approach to work; be a team player and take initiative to improve yourself and processes and people around you
An open and informal office culture, with plenty of champagne and cake celebrations, drinks and activities. Responsibility from day 1 and the possibility to grow within the company. We are more than a team. Join our family. Conquer the world.